2015年10月14日星期三

Added DAB+ functionality on Joying Android RK3188 quad core GPS navigation system car Audio radio

Michael Solution for DAB+ with his Joying Stereo works very well. And please check this page xda-developers , hope it can help all Joying customers.
I work on a Solution for DAB+ in Germany. I have a Calearo 16v DAB+/FM Antenna. So i bought this and put it with Adapterthis at my DAB+ Antenna.
Apps i use for this:
- Wavesink Plus DAB+ FM-RDS
- RTL2832U driver
with my Phone it works awesome and its a really cheap Solution. I'll try it tomorrow in my Car.
Other customers said I have a monkey board with an app for android App and that works great
What you need - Hardware:
- Nooelec Nano Stick with RTL2832U + R820T Tuner
- in my Case a Adapter for my Calearo 16v DAB/FM Antenna - a SMB/MCX Adapter
Software:
- RTL2832U Driver Playstore
- Wavesink Free for DAB only MP2 Files (Playstore) or Wavesink Plus for DAB+ and Recording (Playstore)
How to:
Connect the Antenna with the Adapter and the nooelec USB Stick. Put the USB Stick in the USB Port of the Radio. Install the Software. Start Wavesink and search for Channels.
Enjoy DAB+ in you Car Stereo.

没有评论:

发表评论