2015年10月19日星期一

How to fix the volume buttons for ‪#‎android‬ ‪#‎car‬ ‪#‎radio‬ audio doesn't work as well

Lars feedback this to us:
Hi!

It took a little longer than 20 minutes. I tried to upgrade again just to be sure.
The video on my dropbox show my problem with volume control button /frequency button.
They don’t behave as expected. I have tried to update my device both with your latest (from blog) and a rooted version.
I have not updated the MCU file.

Should I try that? And what version in that case that fits to my Ford android head unit.

I send you the link to 2 different files showing the same thing. One is from the update menu that shows this strange “volume” behaviour in the update menu aswell.





Regards
/Lars

SOLUTION:
You need to go facotry settings, passwaord is 126, then find the Wheel3, select it or Not, test it.
Then lars tell this:
Hi!

I had Wheel3 checked in my setting and when i removed that and restarted the device the volume/frequency buttons worked again.
I am so glad it wasn’t a hardware failure. Thank You for the support.


Regards
/Lars




没有评论:

发表评论