2015年10月9日星期五

Joying Review for Android quad core car stereo DVD player

I must say, even though I didn't get to play much with VW android car stereo, since I had to run back home to my kid, the first impressions are as follows:
 
1. The look - first class, excellent feeling (please do consider also other trimm options for the rim, the stainless steel one kinda sticks out on my car interior, which is piano black/carbon). Still, very satisfied with the new, Android age front. Excellent. Also screen clarity excellent.
 
2. The sound - I don't know what are people bickering about sound quality. I must admit my old one (dual core, 800x480) didn't sound so good, but with this one my speakers literaly came to life. And I am fussy when it comes to sound. I own an Onkyo Dolby Atmos 7.1 system at home, so I should know a thing or two about sound.
 
3. Functionality - I was a bit worried about the can bus decoder, turns out my mk2 Octavia 2008 will display everything except the climatronic information. Rear view camera, park sensors, optional rear view grid, doors open, even the unbelievable park trajectory assistant (never thought I'd see it on this car). Why it doesn't show the climatronic.... I don't know, but as the guy at the service said, it might be the car's fault, not the decoder.
 
4. Observations -
          Please find a way to mark in the future the two USB cables that come from the back. Once installed, both looked the same inside the glove compartment so first time i put the 3G stick in the wrong usb. A sticker or something.
          Also, please note that your German partners consider that all europeans must speak German. They were right about me, but then I speak 7 languages, however they might not be that right every time, so, maybe they might leave the default settings on the unit to English, not German. Mine works now on both English and Russian, but I did turn off German. It is uselles to me.
 
All in all, I'm a happy camper now.

没有评论:

发表评论